Wednesday, August 11, 2010

There Came a Thirsty Woman

What a song! Brother Tommy Cook sang that song last night at the camp meeting and it touches my heart every time I hear it.

The story of the Woman at the Well, in John 4, tells us of a woman who met Jesus at the well one day. The Bible doesn't even give us her name, but He gave her Living Water - such that she never thirsted again. Praise God I got some of that Living Water too! I can't wait to meet her in Glory so we can share our stories!

Last night's service was a "better felt than telt" meeting - thank you Lord for letting me be there! We're looking forward to tonight's service at Rural Retreat Baptist Church.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! sis...hate i misses it...but I'll be there tonight...like your blog spot...awesome!

    ReplyDelete