Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Update

Thank you all for your prayers for my Grandmother. She had surgery on Monday after lunch and is doing good. She got up with assistance, and sat in a chair for a couple hours today and also had a solid meal. She is still in pain, but that's to be expected. Last I heard they expect her to be in the hospital for at least a week, then be moved into a rehab facility. My uncle is trying to get her moved over here closer to home, about five minutes from her house instead of 25 (at the hospital). Not sure what else to expect from there.

I know my friends have been praying for us all and I appreciate it greatly. Not sure when we'll head home, but I'm shooting for Thursday if she's doing ok. Looking forward to being home, church and VBS preparation (it's next week!) Thanks again, God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment