Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm Different!

The fact that I am a woman does not make me a different kind of Christian, but the fact that I am a Christian does make me a different kind of woman. For I have accepted God's idea of me, and my whole life is an offering back to Him of all that I am and all that He wants me to be.  (copied)

"For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth." Deuteronomy 14:2 

We are supposed to be different and to stand out from this world, not blend in with it. So what if people look at us funny sometimes because of the things we do (or don't do) or what we wear. Sinners will not respond to a Christianity that appears to be just like them, or condones their sinful state.

No comments:

Post a Comment