I may not be able to sing the song "I have a goodly heritage", but I want my daughter to be able to sing it!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Beauty tips for everyone:
- For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
- For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
- For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
- For beautiful hair, let a child run his fingers through it once a day.
- For poise, walk with the knowledge that you'll never walk alone.
- People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed and redeemed ... never throw out anyone.
- Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.
- As you grow older, you will discover you have two hands: one for helping yourself and the other for helping others.