Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sanctification

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate , saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. II Corinthians 6.17
It's sad that we as "Christians" have forgotten that we are to separate our selves from the world. 
We shouldn't look like the world - in other words our dress - in that we should be MODEST.  (1 Timothy 2:9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel,); We shouldn't act like the world - In conversation - Not how we talk, but how we act, see definition below - (I Timothy 4:12 be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, 1 Peter 1:15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;); And, we shouldn't talk like the world - see I Timothy 4:12 for this as well. 
CONVERSATION, n.
1. General course of manners; behavior; deportment; especially as it respects morals.



Answer to comments (I can't leave a comment to my own blog!)... Just me Bro Mark!

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog....does Travis do this or you or both of you together????

    ReplyDelete